Best place to buy Coddington wheels?

I googled, I checked Ebay..... found nothing that I would consider a "good deal"

I'm looking for a set of 8x18 and 10 or 11x18 myself, no luck so far..... I mean finding something that fits, something I like and for a reasonable price..... :clobbered::clobbered::clobbered:

I looked on their website and the prices they list were cheaper than any discount online places I found, wierd huh? I am looking for 18x12's and 18x10's and the 12's used to be a fortune, but they have a msrp of 855.00 and it seems a few years ago they were twice that much. Have 12 inch wheels gone down that much the past few years?

Boyd Coddington wheels + now owned by American Racing + shift to manufactruing in China = price (quality??) drop

So what are some other reasonably priced choices for 18x12 rims?

Unfortunately anything over 9.5 wide in 18's start to get expensive , as they have to cut two hoops and weld together to make a 12" wide wheel. Your not going to find an "off the shelf" 18 x 12 to fit a C3 (I'm guessing you have flares, so an 18 x 12 with a 5" backspace) so they are goign to have to be a 2 or three piece wheel, made to order.
Any of the billet wheel companies (CCW, iForged, Boze, Bonspeed etc) will make them for you, but your talking $800+ a wheel.

Nick