76Corvette $50

delbert62

Ok, here's the deal. I'm not having as much luck selling my car as I would have liked. How many people would be interested in a $50 raffle ticket on a 76 Corvette (see the car here: http://www.vettemod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5916 ). The only thing is I would have to sell about 215 tickets to make it work. The $50 would include having the car shipped to your location within the 49 states. Let me know how much interest there is and I will see if it will be worth my while.

Sorry to tell you it is illegal to do a raffle as an individual. You could make it a "contest" with an entry fee and the winners prize is the car. Say an essay of no more than 50 words telling why they need to win the car on a 3x5 card. You select the winning essay and award the car.
If you sell entry less than you need to award the car you get to sent back everyone's money. All in all a real headache imho.
A local family tried to "sell" their home this way and now have a real mess on their hands.

I'de only ship to 47 states LOL ..... Hawaii and alaska way to far away & california well could be hard to smog and register LOL