Extended cab pickup rear side windows.

The Artist formerly known as Turbo84
Clinging to my guns and religion in KCMO.
As some of you might recall, a while back I was hauling a load of house and garage stuff in my car trailer and the load shifted (my hydraulic press tipped over) and punched a hole in the side of my trailer. My options are to replace the whole aluminum panel (probably not cheap) or put a window in that area. I'd like to try the window option first. I've noticed several smaller or midsize extended cab pickups with rectangular windows, most tinted, that are about the right size. I need something about 8-10 inches wide, and 12-16 inches tall. The ability to use the stock moulding would make the installation pretty straightforward. The problem so far is most of the windows I see are either parallelograms or trapezoids. I need a pure rectangle so that it looks okay stuck in a large square (slab) side of the trailer. The trailer is gray/silver, so a dark tinted window should look okay in there.
I'm still looking at every vehicle I walk or drive by, but if anyone has some candidates I can check out, I'd sure appreciate the help.

thanks a bunch,
Mike

Lowes Depot window dept...in stock, and next door....

I would trust package companies to drop ship your window from 30,000' comes right through to your door, inside.....:harhar::cussing:

be needing a skylight then.....