Shoulda wrote my own AIM last year.

The Artist formerly known as Turbo84
Clinging to my guns and religion in KCMO.
Well, I'm in the process of taking the old engine out of the car, getting ready to eventually put the new one in. It's a new learning experience again (essentially relearning the same things I did last year when I put the engine back in). With the C4 suspension in it, I had to modify several things last year (the left side header and the fan shroud being the biggest modified items, along with several smaller items), plus I had to figure out the sequence of assembling things due to space constraints (I had to redo several assembly tasks last time when I found out part B won't fit if part A is already installed), along with figuring out what tools I used that would fit in the nook and crannies. I'm starting to mark tools with masking tape and a magic marker now to identify what item works for what task. Next to underdash wiring, pulling the engine has to be my least favorite activity.

And to add to the enjoyment, it's gotta be 95* out in the garage. I found out after we moved that we've got some very nosey neighbors, so I only open the garage door a little bit to keep away prying eyes.

Better then any AIM available!

corvetteadjustmenttool.jpg

Ahhhh....the Golden hammer award'.....

:smash::smash:

'If it don't fit, MAKE it fit, if it don't work, HIT it till it does.'....

:rofl::rofl: ME101

Ahhhh....the Golden hammer award'.....

:smash::smash:

'If it don't fit, MAKE it fit, if it don't work, HIT it till it does.'....

:rofl::rofl: ME101

Proof you can make a square fit into a round hole quite easily. One of these worked wonders on my front frame crossbrace on my 90. Clubber took care of the job real fast!

Try putting one back together with all the shielding......... for judging.

And to add to the enjoyment, it's gotta be 95* out in the garage. I found out after we moved that we've got some very nosey neighbors, so I only open the garage door a little bit to keep away prying eyes.

A $15 roll down bamboo shade will fix prying eyes and allow some air flow but vertical blinds are the cats meow.

Last edited:

A $15 roll down bamboo shade will fix prying eyes and allow some air flow but vertical blinds are the cats meow.

THE very nicest thing about vertical blinds is that CATS can't climb them....:rofl::rofl: