Am I an official redneck now?

Nice car. But NO you are not a red neck yet, Sorry!
Put a confederate flag on the car, cow ball's hanging off the rear bumper,and a Moto Fox sticker in the rear window and you will be close to becoming a red neck.

No can do, but I do have a rebel flag!! above the window

2491f5e252f387.jpg

I have to out-redneck karsten with his billybob mudstang w/ goods hauling crate on the back :D

Hey Kev, you forgot the cigs tucked up in the sun visor and empty beer cans on the passenger floor board. Ha Ha.
Hey Marck, you now have a redneck to hold that gearhead of yours..:devil:

You are almost there TT with the rebel flag in the garage :yahoo: I need to send you some of my special sipp'n whiskey,drink some under the flag and you can be initiated into the brother hood.

Karsten on the other hand, he is going to have to work a little harder :cry:

Hey Kev, you forgot the cigs tucked up in the sun visor and empty beer cans on the passenger floor board. Ha Ha.
Hey Marck, you now have a redneck to hold that gearhead of yours..:devil:

Oh Yea! and he also needs a Mississippi mud flap hanging off the back of his head

I have a bit of a mullet, need to go to get a haircut but in the meantime that one's covered too (a long time ago when it was actually fashionably here I did have a vokuhila -> = german neck rug)

What moonshine would that be? I only drink GlenFiddich

I have a bit of a mullet, need to go to get a haircut but in the meantime that one's covered too (a long time ago when it was actually fashionably here I did have a vokuhila -> = german neck rug)

What moonshine would that be? I only drink GlenFiddich

The same Moonshine i have been getting from the same old man since 1982, It's good stuff :bounce:

Had a similar SS ('87). I bought it new, but had to sell it when I moved south (not enough garage space here). I had late 70's C3 aluminum wheels on it for several years, but I put the originals back on it when I sold it a couple years ago (with 29k miles on it). I lowered the front end, as it appears yours is too, 'cuz I just couldn't stand how high the front was in factory trim.
I loved the styling and handling of the car, but it was a gutless gas hog.

IM000515.jpg

That is a nice ride. My wife had an early 80's Monte Carlo. Was a neat ride.

You ain't a redneck until you outfit a pickup truck with a bed liner swimminpool:D

You ain't no redneck. You're just posin'. A real redneck scares the hell out of most folks. When you meet one you can actually hear the banjo music from the movie Deliverance playing in the background.

If you have ever cleaned out the cesspool or septic tank with a stick of dynamite, you might be a redneck. :D

Around here the ricer boys put "No Fear" stickers on their back windows. Rednecks put "Ain't Skeered".

Just funnin' a bit. No offense to the rednecks on the forum. Just like Bubba, there's a little redneck in all of us.

DC

Marck, When I see you make a hood for your 82 from corrugated galvanised panels, I "might" believe you have "crossed over."

And you need a wooden spoiler on the boot lid...

redneck_spoiler.jpg

Last edited:
Linda & I laughing our asses off on this thread, she don't EVEN believe that poor Lincoln above...:shocking: but I seen that pix before.....

for the ultimate redneck camper/motor home.....see my site there I think shutterfly has some shots of the project, with all the street signs on it....

:shocking: go to pix #12 for the ultimate red neck electrical .....

Last edited: