17" Rollers Any Ideas? Options? Help

Ssamara

Hey guys,
I have 13" brakes and can't measure to order the rims for my car since the body is away from the frame. So here's where I am stuck I need some rims that I can move my frame around with and depending how much they cost and look might drive around on with until I order my custom rims. I am looking for 17X9 and/or 17X11 I have spare tires from my camaro so I can just mount those tires and not have to buy new tires. Anyways I don't mind getting wheels that I can take to the track or just have another set of rims in case something happens.

Over all cheap 17" rims that will clear 13" brakes to roll my frame around with.
Thank you.

go tothe wrecking yard and get 4 of the temporary spares. Around here they bring $10- 15 per tire and wheel assy.

17 inch wheels I bought the CL205 American Wheels

Hey guys,
I have 13" brakes and can't measure to order the rims for my car since the body is away from the frame. So here's where I am stuck I need some rims that I can move my frame around with and depending how much they cost and look might drive around on with until I order my custom rims. I am looking for 17X9 and/or 17X11 I have spare tires from my camaro so I can just mount those tires and not have to buy new tires. Anyways I don't mind getting wheels that I can take to the track or just have another set of rims in case something happens.

Over all cheap 17" rims that will clear 13" brakes to roll my frame around with.
Thank you.

I bought the CL205 American Wheels and I put on 275/40/17 Nitto 555RII's but I autocross my car and I have not had a problem my back space is 4.25 the tire goes just to the edge of the top of the wheel well with -1" negative camber in the rear. I do have the offset trailing arms and I could of gone more back space but I wanted the widest track and still look good.

Attachments

• Autocrossing on  Sunday 3-14-10 049.JPG
    Autocrossing on Sunday 3-14-10 049.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 25