my winter projects

kwplot34

Heart Attack
Over the winter i installed some side pipes that i got from Jet Hot and had them coated black,finally got around to wet sanding my car, i went down to 3000 grit wet sand,buffed with medium compound and finished up with machine polish and a good carnuba wax. The 76 TA setting next to my vette is a good friend of mine,over the winter i did some body work on it and then painted it Golden Rod yellow. He has been restoring this car for about 3 years now and is almost done.

I think they look pretty darn good.

384c0727349f74f.jpg
384c0727351b9f6.jpg
384c072735e3d45.jpg

Thanks guy's :hi: I am pretty happy with the way both cars turned out, i am kinda looking forward to another project now.
Still need to get a video up so you guy's can here the pipes,there are no baffles in them and i think they sound great :yahoo:

mirror finish :thumbs:

compared to your vette that TA looks a little rough

you're looking for another project ? Wetsand and buff the TA

:waxer::waxer::waxer:

Great Work! I like that TA!

Another project.........don't you have a big block layin around and maybe an old truck to stuff it into:search:

The TA has not been wet sanded or buffed yet,i plan on doing it soon, but i have to wait till my left hand heals first,jammed my little finger and broke the one next to it.
And yes it HURT :cry:

Great Work! I like that TA!

Another project.........don't you have a big block layin around and maybe an old truck to stuff it into:search:

I have a few motors laying around and maybe another car real soon,waiting on pics to see if it's worth the drive to ST Louis to pick it up. A 69 Impala with a 327.

I need a bigger garage.