Pattie at VB and P

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
It is sad, but I would like to let you guys know, my old friend Pattie Cooke has left VB and P. I will greatly miss her personal service. Good luck with your next adventure Pattie. We will miss you.;)

It is sad, but I would like to let you guys know, my old friend Pattie Cooke has left VB and P. I will greatly miss her personal service. Good luck with your next adventure Pattie. We will miss you.;)

Did she give away too many ball joints?

I don't think i'm buying anything there again.

She probably got tired of hearing the complaints about the shit products

You know kids. I HAVE the infamous ball joints, from the famous thread, in MY garage, on the workbench. There is nothing wrong with them. That was a bad scene gone worse.

You know kids. I HAVE the infamous ball joints, from the famous thread, in MY garage, on the workbench. There is nothing wrong with them. That was a bad scene gone worse.

to be fair, mine were Dana and have no slop. I'm saving them as spares. I have however had a idler arm with the bolt holes tapered and too big and a rear strut that snapped at the weld. The idler arm is still on the car. I just went ahead and used it.

I dunno about VBP ball joints, but I buy all that crap locally...so not an issue, their products have been fine for me, about 13 years worth now....

BUT that don't include any fancy front suspension parts...just basic stuff....

BUT also, that replacement set of BJ's it got a Auto Zone, didn't even fit the car....looked ok, wouldn't fit.....took them back under lifetime warrenty and they refunded my money, I went to NAPA and bought their brand, not an issue, too boot they really looked much better like someone cared....

so as the trashing of America continues....

I refuse to think only old cars/vettes are affected....

:skeptic::eek::twitch::confused2:

I've had nothing but good luck, good parts, good info, good relationship with VBP. Sorry to see you leave, Patti, but good luck elsewhere.

And if we're gonna bitch with names, then I'll come out and say it after years of biting my tonge: I'll never say anything good about VanSteel because the rebuilt t-arms they sent me back were shittier than the ones I sent in. They are junk. I had to run them because of time pressure so I never said anything, but I also figured I just learned a valuable lesson & my tough luck.

John

Can't trust anyone these days, if you don't do it yourself you never know if it's done right. I hate that! What do these companies think, that people like forking over their money and get junk in return? Most aftermarket products for our cars are so crappy, it's unbelievable. Hyped up turds and a bunch of fools thinking that they are buying "racing parts". What a joke!

Can't trust anyone these days, if you don't do it yourself you never know if it's done right. I hate that! What do these companies think, that people like forking over their money and get junk in return? Most aftermarket products for our cars are so crappy, it's unbelievable. Hyped up turds and a bunch of fools thinking that they are buying "racing parts". What a joke!

thats exactly what they think.......it is the power of advertising, and the power of being able to impress your friends....just as long as your friends don`t know the difference...
redvetracr

I have a lot of faith in Gary. So, much that I'm having him build me a diff.:yahoo:

I think its time to open up a world wide chain of DR CRANKENSTEIN's speed shop's :idea:
What say the rest of you :bump:

Mike Dyer and Gary Ramadei are the only guys I buy my parts from now, I don't even have to check the quality of the parts I am getting - these two fellows only sell the best parts:yahoo:

I bought from VBP and was and still am happy with the 550lbs coil springs.

I never ordered from VanSteel but considered him/them for offset arms.....

I always hated spending money at Ecklers but they're the only one local who has stuff in stock.... convenience I guess....

Since this is the only forum where vendors can't shut you up: I believe for them it's only about profit and if they can make an additional dime they will... Gary and Mike provide awesome service, support and they're not overpriced either :thumbs:

quality performance price..... pick any two......:)