beating the @#$@ out of my 63

That poor old car LOL, hear it chirping tires when you mash it through the gears

You go, man!

Loved it!! Just be careful on those narrow tree lined streets! I use to do that to my 66 when I first got it. Those skinny tires got me into a lot of trouble. Lost it and cut down 30' of them 2 months after I got my Vette. But I'm glad you're beating on it instead of storeing it in a vault! Glenn
1008-May1967-Crazyinmy427vette.jpg
1011-May1967-Originalphoto-firstof2.jpg

Last edited:
Loved it!! Just be careful on those narrow tree lined streets! I use to do that to my 66 when I first got it. Those skinny tires got me into a lot of trouble. Lost it and cut down 30' of them 2 months after I got my Vette. But I'm glad you're beating on it instead of storeing it in a vault! Glenn
1008-May1967-Crazyinmy427vette.jpg
1011-May1967-Originalphoto-firstof2.jpg

wow,,, what a pisser,,,,, yep, been there, turned my 66 over on main street one night,,

How the hell do you turn one of those baby's over? That's one thing they almost never do! Slid and hit a curb broadside? :gurney:

doing donuts in front of the local supermarket,,,lol,,,got a little wide and hit a deep ditch,,,slow roll,,, what a sound,,, breaking fiberglass,,,,will never forget it...:eek: I think it made more noise being rolled back over on its wheels,,,,:flash:

breaking 'glass

doing donuts in front of the local supermarket,,,lol,,,got a little wide and hit a deep ditch,,,slow roll,,, what a sound,,, breaking fiberglass,,,,will never forget it...:eek: I think it made more noise being rolled back over on its wheels,,,,:flash:

Oh yeah! I sure remember those sounds of the fiberglass breaking in my wrecks. You never get over THAT sound, do you! :eek: Thanks for sharing.

Oh yeah! I sure remember those sounds of the fiberglass breaking in my wrecks. You never get over THAT sound, do you! :eek: Thanks for sharing.

Yea, that is a sound you don't forget. I still remember the Datsun 510 wagon that I T-boned --it was like slow motion watching it roll over and bounce on it side.:cry: