Increase exhaust tip performance

MYBAD79

This is funny.... the Tornado for the exhaust tip....

They have a 4" version that would fit my sidepipes, maybe I should order two just for the laughs..... :smash::smash:

2148132d317833c.bmp

Increase Horsepower !
#
Reduce Backpressure!
#
Enhance Your Exhaust Tone!
#
Reduce Turbo Lag on Turbocharged vehicles!

Made from high quality Stainless Steel, The ExMax Exhaust Tip Insert Auction is good for one tip up to 4" in diameter, or two tips up to 2.5" diameter each. This item is designed to create a vortex at the exit of your exhaust. This tornado like vortex causes a powerful vacuum inside the exhaust system which helps expel your exhaust gases faster and more efficiently.

The result, besides the custom look, is smoother acceleration, and in many cases additional horsepower throughout the power band. Also Turbocharged vehicles can expect reduced turbo lag. The tone of your exhaust is also enhanced and maybe best of all, your exhaust tip stays cleaner.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Exha...014QQitemZ330231213266QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

This is funny.... the Tornado for the exhaust tip....

They have a 4" version that would fit my sidepipes, maybe I should order two just for the laughs..... :smash::smash:

You're a braver man than me. I'd just start with one, just so all that extra power doesn't get away from me. :lol:

Think my 69 502 would shoot those things out like little UFO's.....

Nothing like restricting your exhaust....stupid....

I bet they work great with a marine camshaft.

Yeah those high revving marine camshafts need all the breathing room they can get :bs::bs::bullshit:

Our favorite friend after he reads this----- :cussing: i'm going to tell.

Think my 69 502 would shoot those things out like little UFO's.....

Nothing like restricting your exhaust....stupid....

You just gave me an idea, since I have turndowns if I installed a set I would rev her up and make those little bastards bounce off the pavement like those little silver spinning fire-crackers.

smilielol5.gif