67 Chevelle SS 396

DWncchs

This car came in last night for some tweaking. Its a sweet car , thought I would share. Pretty rare. I took some more pics but they all came out too dark , didn't realize the camera battery was getting low.
82vette008.jpg
82vette006.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like I'm going to need a few parts. Seals for the vert hydraulic cylinders,turn signal switch or canceling cam,seals for the doors inside the heater box , choke rod , etc.
Anyone know of a good supplier of Chevelle parts ?

Gary, any chance you might have any info on the tilt columns , like pics of part installation order ? Thanks

update-Got what I needed from Jim Shea.

Last edited:
Got all my parts in (vette parts are much easier to find),now to get the conv top cylinders on so I can get the top down and go for a road test. :yahoo:

sweet. I wish I had a huge garage so I can fit more than just the DD and the Corvette.

Got all my parts in (vette parts are much easier to find),now to get the conv top cylinders on so I can get the top down and go for a road test. :yahoo:

Did you manage to get a fresh battery and take some better pics???

Yep I got a new battery but now the car is torn apart and has fender covers draped everywhere so the better pics will have to wait.