I just want to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwplot34

Heart Attack
That Saudi vette is one lucky man,i was looking at the image hosting :shocking: and well you are a lucky guy :thumbs: and i'm thinking of moving to Australlia now.

Back in the day, we called them 'slick chicks'......

:crutches::trumpet::waxer:

Scozzie,ozzie,sheila(sp) whatever,you da'man :yahoo:
I noticed you posted another pic,just keep rubbing it in why don't you :amazed:

Yeah i can see the nightly news headlines now if she went out in the general public dressed like that,it might start WWIII :flash:

Since this has become an all out wife competition, I loaded up a pic of my wife. Please men, don't pull your roots out of socket when viewing.

On a serious note, I cannot upload any pics with my new digital camera because they are too big. All my new '68 vette pics (like the one in my avatar) and Viper pics were taken with the new camera.

Last edited:
This is not an all out wife competition thread untill you joined in,it was just me complimenting Wayne.

I'm relaxed,i'm just jealous is all,don't know how you guys do it :twitch:
First we lie, then we beg and if that doesn't work, we buy them gifts until we are broke. At some point (before we go broke), we impregnate them into staying with us for life.

Last edited:
Since this has become an all out wife competition, I loaded up a pic of my wife. Please men, don't pull your roots out of socket when viewing..

i thought you were in your fifties. Hell i'll play that game. Here i am with TWO of my young wives.

Beat that.:yahoo:

44547jimgirls2.jpg

:bonkers:

Turtle, haven't you made a big enough ass out of yourself in the past by disbelieving my claims? King Sadi doesn't play games or lie and you'll have to come to terms with this.

P.S. S&M hookers are hardly something to wear in pride.

...On a serious note, I cannot upload any pics with my new digital camera because they are too big...
Email your pics to me if you want mate. I'll resize them, lighten/darken them or whatever they need and email them back to you. You have mail...

First we lie, then we beg and if that doesn't work, we buy them gifts until we are broke. At some point (before we go broke), we impregnate them into staying with us for life.
Oh :confused: I'm just hung :D

Very pretty lady Sadistic :thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited:
Are you IvanHO ?

That chainmail is a good idea, with your abrasive personality you might expect someone to knife you any moment :friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.