79 leather seats, l48 engine,rally wheels

snakeater

SCUMBAG
Starting on my car this weekend so here is the first round of parts that have to go. If anyone can use them let me know. I will ship them, on your dime, anywhere you like. Payment with Postal MO. all items located in jackson, tn. 38305. All parts are for a 1979 l48 vette.

Leather passenger and driver seats complete perfect condition, white leather with black centers. Drivers side bucket has a small crack. easy fix. 400.00

c-3 rallye wheels with beauty rings and center caps. One wheel has small amount of surface rust on it. centers and rings are perfect. Cooper cobra tires are 99 percent almost brand new. basically pricing the tires 500.00

Complete l48 engine has holley 600 carb, accel HEI distributor, edelbrock dual plane intake. 2 bolt main, stock specs. Currently in the car and running perfectly, welcome to hear it run before it is pulled. 600.00

Please pm me for pics and I will email them to you. I will also trade for parts that can use. snakeater

Why not upload the pics and include them here? It will probably speed up the sale

most likely because I havn't taken any yet.......i'm a slacker what can i say. I will get it done.