Lakewood bellhousing stuck clutch fork

zz71s

I installed a Lakewood steel bellhousing and dropped in my engine now the clutch fork will not move it seems to be pinned all the way back.
Is this a pivit ball problem everything else it the same as I have been running for 2 years except for the lakewood bellhousing

Are you sure the fork is properly engaged with the throwout bearing? Don´t see how the bellhousing would cause a problem, it should move freely. What about the ball stud, is it installed properly?

Yes the spring is behind the pivot ball and the ball is in the dent on the fork.
The throw out bearing is installed just like it was with the stock bell housing the throwout bearing and fork move just fine before the engine was in
All I can think is the pivot ball stud length is wrong

I have an old cast steel aftermarket bellhousing and I had to use an adjustable pivot ball to get the correct amount of freeplay. Chevy has 2 factory lengths, but the optimal one is usually somewhere in between. This is often an issue when you switch from a stock style clutch/pressure plate which usually have a different static height than the factory set-ups. Most aftermarket bellhousings have a setup that will allow you to adjust the pivot length via a rear access port and jam nut system. Frustrating, but an easy fix all in all.