Late C3 brake block/proportioning valve internal view?

If a pic out of a GM manual will work I can get that for you,I don't have a scanner down here with me.

If a pic out of a GM manual will work I can get that for you,I don't have a scanner down here with me.

If it has some sort of internal view of its working mechanism, that works for me. I'm just trying to have a decent understanding of what's actually inside, and how it functions.

I appreciate the help!

(You still in FL?)

Yes still in FL. But I spoke too soon,I have my 79-82 manuals with me and none of them have the breakdown drawing. I know I've seen it and I'm fairly certain its in the 78 manual which is a combination of different models not just the Corvette.
I have a breakdown pic of the earlier distibution block on Photobucket.
If you want to read GMs description of how the later combo valve works I do have that straight from the manual.
Sorry for the mixup,I'll check over at CF and see if I might have posted the drawing you need.

the 77+ valve has a proportioning valve incorporated in the rear section, the front is just a normal distribution block with a differential pressure piston to trip the brake warning light.

24bc4f4815df3f.jpg

the cylindrical part on the rear is the prop valve.

The guts, differential pressure piston (the brake warning switch makes contact with the sides and is ungrounded when the valve is in the middle, the >< shaped part) and prop valve

24bc4f5e222429.jpg

24bc4f5e286435.jpg

This is how it works, this isn't a corvette valve, in fact it's a combination valve for a disc drum application and as such has the little push pin behind the front dust cover, needed to bleed the brakes by keeping the hold off valve from doing it's job. It keeps the front brakes from receiving pressure until the rears are getting pressure for stability reasons. just eliminate that from the pic and you have the above valve

24bc4f4c98da89.jpg

Looks like TT has what you need. You probably don't need it but here is GMs description of operation.
trailer020.jpg

Thanks, guys. I've just been curious if the valve actually proportioned the rear pressure (after some calibrated pressure point is reached), or just capped/limited the peak pressure after that calibrated pressure is reached.

(I'm still looking at the pictures and the writeup trying to digest it all.)

Yes still in FL. But I spoke too soon,I have my 79-82 manuals with me and none of them have the breakdown drawing. I know I've seen it and I'm fairly certain its in the 78 manual which is a combination of different models not just the Corvette.
I have a breakdown pic of the earlier distibution block on Photobucket.
If you want to read GMs description of how the later combo valve works I do have that straight from the manual.
Sorry for the mixup,I'll check over at CF and see if I might have posted the drawing you need.

I don't recall where in Florida you said you were. I was thinking the Florida VM team needs to get another gathering scheduled before you head north again.

I don't recall where in Florida you said you were. I was thinking the Florida VM team needs to get another gathering scheduled before you head north again.
I'm in Ft Myers,hoping to head home in the next few days.