Test buzzer

zz71s

I am looking for a test buzzer or beeper same thing as a test light but works on sound.

Yes my test meter will do this but I was looking for something small and simple maybe just two clips and a noise maker

I have a motorcycle horn setup just like that the problem with it is doesnt work with low voltage but if you have strong voltage it will scare the shit out of you.
I need something that will work with light voltage

Radio Shack should have some small pizeo electric buzzers. Ought to do the trick - some work down to 6 volts or so - a buzz -- not a blast.

Cheers - Jim

I wish they had Power Probes 40 years ago, would have saved me countless hours and headaches over the years.
I just have the ProbeII, but if I were buying today I would get the top one that reads the voltage too. The kit with the probing hooks would be really usefull if using it a lot.
Got mine from ebay for a really good price.

A friend of mine uses the buzzer that is in a car that warns you that you have left your keys in. He attaches a couple of wires to it, one with a alligator clip and the other to probe. He just attaches the alligator clip to a ground and uses the probe to check for juice. He really likes it for trailer wiring, he doesn't have to crawl out from under the car to see if the lights are on, etc.

A friend of mine uses the buzzer that is in a car that warns you that you have left your keys in. He attaches a couple of wires to it, one with a alligator clip and the other to probe. He just attaches the alligator clip to a ground and uses the probe to check for juice. He really likes it for trailer wiring, he doesn't have to crawl out from under the car to see if the lights are on, etc.

Welcome to the motley crew....

first post I see.....got any pix of your ride, maybe another thread??

:thumbs: