kids piss me off

turtlevette

The Turdle
how many of you have had to yell at other peoples kids.?

i'm getting tired of it. I had to yell at a 5 year old punk throwing rocks at a restraunt tonight.

i've had to yell and scream at little fuckers throwing baseballs around my car at the drive in movies. A 3 year old threw a hand full of gravel into my convertible right in front of her mother.

i've chased 12 year old punks down my street several times screaming "i'll kill you fuckers" at the top of my lungs.

nothing but bastard punks being raised today. Nothing wrong with the DNA, its the parenting....or lack of it.

Last edited:
its not enough to simply ask them to move on. You have to be extreme with these retards and make them think you're crazy and are going to kill them.

i normally give them my charles mansion look.

507653_85_full.jpg

I agree,we were having this talk saturday at the Outlaw show as a kid with a platefull of Buffalo wings leaned over Tims vette :evil: then sunday i took my car to another show had to get on to 2 kids on scate boards riding next to my car :cussing: I don't know TV i think your right,we need to bring back ass whipings

nothing an ass whipping wouldn't fix real quick. Fucking liberals and touchy-feely cocksuckers won't do it.

LONG story, and if you hung around over at CF or DC OT sections you know damn well where I stand on those type issues....

Barry Goldwater was a liberal.....

does that say something????

CASE CLOSED.....

FYI, I grew up in Liberal cocksucker town...Wash DC...for 53 years....

You're right, it's the parents fault for not teaching those kids to respect other peoples property.

I've been pretty lucky. All the kids in my neighborhood are pretty nice and respectful of my yard, property and stuff. (The kids across the street actually call me Mr. Luster!!):bounce:

You weigh in at over 300 pounds of brute Dutch force, .

You mean there's another 300-pounder that drives a C3???!!!

I thought I was the only foolish one that has to be shoe-horned into the Crimson-Casket!!! haha... (6'-4, 295)

[Whoa, that's a lotta human flesh! LOL...]

I now understand why pop beat the hell out of me every other day. Whats lacking in todays youths, respect of others and others property. Plus, accountability for their actions..."oh mister, they didnt mean any harm to your convertible, they where just being kids" bull fuckn shit,,,,,

You mean there's another 300-pounder that drives a C3???!!!

I thought I was the only foolish one that has to be shoe-horned into the Crimson-Casket!!! haha... (6'-4, 295)

[Whoa, that's a lotta human flesh! LOL...]

Hell, I'm 6' 2" at 250 and hit the weights 3 times a week. I'm feeling small.:lol: