Selling my '82 vette

Sadistic

Der Bismarck
I don't figure that any of you are buying vettes right now but you deserve first crack anyway. I have too many cars and since getting the Vipers, I need to be more reasonable and mature rather than excessive. I checked online and the prices are all over the place but based on the norm, a mint '82 seems to be worth anywhere from 15-19k. Mine has 40k miles on it and the only things not original are the alternator, aluminum Weiand water pump and antenna. My sister bought it new in '82 and I bought it off of her some 7 years ago or so. The entire car is in great shape, inside and out and has always been garaged. I would take 14k for it.

Viperpics096.jpg

That is one of my all time favorite color combos, white over gray. Good luck with the sale

Nice car, even IF you had the garage space, the freeking INSURANCE is getting stupid to keep a fleet on the road these daze, that's why I sold my old work van....500/year just for min Florida LIAB. only....Eff THAT.....sold it to my stepson, so I CAN get it back if I really need it...but no way I"m paying 50/month+ to have it set months after months....

:censored::hissyfit::crylol:

That is the color combination I want to paint my 82 convertible project if I ever get back to work on it.

Nice car BTW