my 79 project

livin_lower

Well I have been on this site for a while but never really posted anything, I thought that I would share a couple pictures of my project, Its a 79 with a tunnle rammed 30 over 350. I found the car in the back room of a pawn shop, and had to have it brought to my house on a flat bed. Future plans for the car is twin turbos, full tilt front end and fender flares. I have lightend this car up considerably and plan to drop a bunch more weight in the future.
P1050546.JPG

P1050553.JPG

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen....

there are some guys here that know a bit about turbos...and hotroders galore...

:D

Looks like you have a couple of bike projects there also.

Thats the first "pawn shop" find car I have ever heard of. Nice find.

Yeah I guess the pawn shop owner had ran across the car and was planning on keeping it for himself but it turned out to be a bigger project then he expected so it just sat. I do have some motorcycle projects, a 2002 sportster that was totally hand built with hardtail rearend and springer front that I am having a sidecar built for, and a 93 Ultra classic with 96 evo motor, streched bags 7in tv and many other custom touches, (currently undergoing paint) All my bikes are built just like my cars I cant stand to have something that looks like someone elses.

Yeah I guess the pawn shop owner had ran across the car and was planning on keeping it for himself but it turned out to be a bigger project then he expected so it just sat. I do have some motorcycle projects, a 2002 sportster that was totally hand built with hardtail rearend and springer front that I am having a sidecar built for, and a 93 Ultra classic with 96 evo motor, streched bags 7in tv and many other custom touches, (currently undergoing paint) All my bikes are built just like my cars I cant stand to have something that looks like someone elses.

Hotrodder, custom car phreak,

just so no misunderstandings....I agree....