C3 with VARA?

Well, a week later and no responses I have to assume the poor misguided soul hasn't found our forum. In a couple more weeks I should be able to get a name from the posted results. Maybe we can get him in the mix?

Well, a week later and no responses I have to assume the poor misguided soul hasn't found our forum. In a couple more weeks I should be able to get a name from the posted results. Maybe we can get him in the mix?

That would be my car. It's originally a '68 roadster (#251 off the assembly line) and has been racing since at least the late '70's from the log books I have. I just found this site and am looking for more info on its past. Anybody know where I can find the previous drivers...Aubrey DesPortes (1978-1984), Mike Harrison (1984), Skip McBride (1985)?
-Kirk

That would be my car. It's originally a '68 roadster (#251 off the assembly line) and has been racing since at least the late '70's from the log books I have. I just found this site and am looking for more info on its past. Anybody know where I can find the previous drivers...Aubrey DesPortes (1978-1984), Mike Harrison (1984), Skip McBride (1985)?
-Kirk

Welcome to the motley crew.....

I'd love to see some tech pix of that car, suspensions, engine...etc...

:friends:

Welcome to the group, I had a feeling you belonged here.

Are you coming to Vegas or holding out for the Big Bore Bash?

I am not sure about Vegas. Maybe I'll just be helping my dad with his BP-M corvette like last year at Vegas if he goes. However, I certainly want to go to the BBB again. I doubt I'll be able to keep up with the Roush T/A Mustang, but I hear some cool cars are coming.

Here's a short clip of the start at Cal Speedway. I got 3rd gear instead of 1st coming off the banking and then just played with a GTU porsche. Tom Malloy started from the pole and then balled up his Can-am McLaren in the infield on the 1st lap.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsjtRnMehgc[/ame]thum_17404c93113c8b602.jpg

Here's a short clip of the start at Cal Speedway. I got 3rd gear instead of 1st coming off the banking and then just played with a GTU porsche.

You may have been faster on the oval/straight sections but I`m not sure who played with who on the infield.....