Bird is an Okie!

easyasone2three

Talked to Bird on the phone today and he was at the A&W in Muskogee having a Papa Burger and a rootbeer. Sounded like he was in heaven! I think he is headed up to Missouri tomorrow to visit Tim and Kevin.

He's flying low and slow,his feathers are all wet,we had over 2" of rain yesterday evening :flash::rain:

It was nice to finally meet the Bird in person:twitch: I think i have him talked into another Bird fest soon,or if not i may just have to come out and start my own :drink:

Stick that wet Bird in the smoke house and dry him out!! Posted a few Pic's in the hosting area,, HA HA HA 2500.000 and another F7987N mountain to climb,, Its all you's peope fault,, I have the Vette clap, Kevin?? Was the Bird wearing any socks??? Or did he have condoms on his toes? Ca, for over shoes,,, """LMFAO"""",,condoms on his toes????HA HA HA!

Stick that wet Bird in the smoke house and dry him out!! Posted a few Pic's in the hosting area,, HA HA HA 2500.000 and another F7987N mountain to climb,, Its all you's peope fault,, I have the Vette clap, Kevin?? Was the Bird wearing any socks??? Or did he have condoms on his toes? Ca, for over shoes,,, """LMFAO"""",,condoms on his toes????HA HA HA!

Nope no socks or condomes on his toes,just the CA dress code flip flops :huh:

Nope no socks or condomes on his toes,just the CA dress code flip flops :huh:

ca't go the flips but got some Wal Mart sandals with leather straps left unbuckles thing is, they grap my heel so to stay in place for the most part...

:noworry::noworry::chinese:

There must have been plenty of rain? Bird had no CA over shoes on? Toes must have drowned. Now there is only one Bird!!!!! Did he RAID your ICE BOX.

Bird must be getting close to home by now...assuming he stopped in Grants or someplace last night...