Hey Marck, The Trans Am is on it's way!

JeffP1167

I just got back from dropping the car off. Man they have a nice warehouse full of super nice cars, I even saw a 1978 corvette pace car in there.

The rain sucked by the way!

0205100826.jpg

0205100840.jpg

0205100851.jpg

0205100853.jpg

0205100853a.jpg

0205100853b.jpg

0205100854.jpg

My final drive in the Trans Am ......

0205100857.jpg

Awesome, will let you know when it gets here. You know it's going to a good home. much better than taking it to the scrapyard :) Thanks for the excellent service :) you went way out of your league to arrange this.

Awesome, will let you know when it gets here. You know it's going to a good home. much better than taking it to the scrapyard :) Thanks for the excellent service :) you went way out of your league to arrange this.

Hey Marck, is that @ CFR's?

costed me a lot to take it there too ... But heyI really didn't have time to clean the interior like I thought I would cause been working like a dog.

Yes when you don't have a tow vehicle set up or a ride from a place it costs a shit load to get it there. But I also didn't want the car to give me any problems on the trip so dollied it with my mini-van.

Yes If I had to do it all over again I would scrap the car! I just don't have a lot of spare time on my hands anymore and the little time I do have I always have my son. So for me convienence is far more important than profit/loss.

Bet it costs Marck 4X the shipping, just for the friggin' TAXES.....what anyone bet???

:crap::flash:

Bet marck didn't pay a penny for shipping LOL ... Nor taxes !!!! There I win !!!!!

Last edited:
Bet marck didn't pay a penny for shipping LOL ... Nor taxes !!!! There I win !!!!!

WTF?? gotta ask....someone GOTTA pay shipping, freeking diesel not free, even bunker oil....

:bonkers:

He didn't buy the car!

:bonkers::yahoo::crap::beer::goodnight:

NO, a friend of his did guess the car is going to Germany I think. But I want to see some scenic pictures of it in Germany!

Have you been to this place before Marck?