Hi guy's, It's just me!

Showme

I made it here.Alot of you know me.This looks like a great site!Not much new for me,I'm still pluggin away at the vette.For those who don't know me this is my ride.Hammerhead.
Showtime010.jpg

Hammer head is a 1971 vert on C-4 suspension,One off tilt front and so on.Power comes from a 355sbc currently getting twin turbos.Still alot to do but it has been an ongoing project.

Last edited:
Hey Randy... good seeing you yesterday in Kearney. Hope to see you up and running again.........SOON!!! :wink:

Wow!,it's great to see everyone here.I should be up and goin soon.

Hey Randy it was good to see ya Saturday at the cigar shop. It looks like you and I are the only ones down in this area we need to fix that!!

Hey Randy it was good to see ya Saturday at the cigar shop. It looks like you and I are the only ones down in this area we need to fix that!!
I know!!It's just not rite!Last year we was complaining about the rest of them having hotter motors.I guess it's the price we pay to keep up.:smash:
I think I'm gettin closer.Hows that stroker commin?

Last edited:
Welcome. Twin Turbos eh? :quote:

Yeah,I had allways planned on forced induction on this engine,but I doubt I'll run more than 6psi.BTW I was gonna pick your brain on a good turbo cam.I have heard of a few but wanted one that was tried and true.Any Ideas???
(I have 1:6 rollers)I lost the specs on my current cam.???

I know!!It's just not rite!Last year we was complaining about the rest of them having hotter motors.I guess it's the price we pay to keep up.:smash:
I think I'm gettin closer.Hows that stroker commin?

It's ready to go in, I just need to get the tranny and I will be back on the road!