2010 Camaro test drive

MYBAD79

Just put a few miles on the new Camaro today:

214b6a5799a0e50.jpg

First impression: one day I'm going to buy one :D:D:D:D

The windshield is low.. you can't see shit out the rear.... dead spots left and right....the rear seats are a joke... a true Camaro..LOL

The V6 isn't all that great, especially with a automatic tranny... I think the transmission kills all the fun in this car.

I cannot wait to drive a V8 stick.....:mime::mime::hissyfit::bounce::hissyfit:

Typical Camaro, saw one yesterday on a trip to the mighty WALMART....rs model there in the lot, burgundy metallic, that SOB did look GOOD, ....

got that evil grin in front that sez hello with a attitude, and the ass end sex See Ya....gotta love it....:shocking::1st:

Agree, Dodge did a great job - I like that Challenger .... the new Mustang?? Don't like the new taillights of the 2010 model, I think that was not an improvement over what they had... The Camaro ?? I drove over 100 miles and I still like it... :yahoo:

There's a new Camaro SS in the local showroom here. That thing must be weapon! I would never buy a six cyl, I wouldn't even let my wife buy a neutered [6cyl] Mustang. I might have to drive it sometime.

We have an Orange RS in our shop right now ... smacked in the front end.
Not a bad looking car .... the 60s similarities were nice .... good driver leg room
for 6'4" .... but don't see myself ever owning one.

We have an Orange RS in our shop right now ... smacked in the front end.
Not a bad looking car .... the 60s similarities were nice .... good driver leg room
for 6'4" .... but don't see myself ever owning one.

I`m waiting for a COPO with an all aluminum 427"...

THAT gotta HURT, smacked already, that's about what happens to me.....

COPO, there ain't a person in Chebby today that knows WTF that means....

:crap::pprrtt:

New Mustang rear end is ugly. I think all of the retros are way too big, and too damn heavy.

Eh, they no worse than olde tyme A body cars...GTO/442/Chevelle....just wish they'd do convertibles like they used to....

my old Goat weighed in at 4100 lbs, naked.....

:bonkers::waxer:

anyone see the what the new trans am looks like? just like the camaro, and i think theres going to be a convertable option for the maro next year also. I work at a chevy dealer so i've gotten to drive the camaro on multiple occasions and IMO they did an awesome job with it(Minus the center dash). there quick as hell and everyone turns to look at it lol. i'm still trying to find out if i like the electric shifting or not, the lever doesnt shift as smooth as it should but that could be that i'm just spoiled from my VW. BTW one of the techs was telling me that with the new camaro's and vettes, you can access the computer via wireless and do your bidding from your work bench. downfall to this though is that he said that you could easly pull up to one of these things along side of the road and hack there comp and make their car run like shit if you had the right programming on your laptop. :pprrtt: i thought that was lame.