Indy driving experience

Like to do that sometime,....what did it cost??

what is the waiting time in line?? I suppose they shut down in the rain....

:bump:

Damn, when did they start doing that? I did the Richard Petty stock car thing at Disney (thought I was going to loop it every lap), but open wheelers are a bunch more fun IMO. (I did several open wheel stuff with Skip Barber and Bondurant a few years ago, and had a blast.) I definitely need to check this out. What engines do they use in those cars?
Thanks for posting the pictures.

I think they started doing this about a year ago. They don't advertise a lot, one guy who did the Nascar drive said he would have done the Indy instead.. he didn't know they had Indy cars there too.

Checkout the website: they have a photo gallery, details of all their locations and prices...

I think they started doing this about a year ago. They don't advertise a lot, one guy who did the Nascar drive said he would have done the Indy instead.. he didn't know they had Indy cars there too.

Checkout the website: they have a photo gallery, details of all their locations and prices...

I noticed the driving suit you had on. That's the company I spent my career at before moving to Florida.

I checked out the website. I definitely gotta do this!

That looks like barrels of fun....you almost split your skull with your grin from ear to ear :)

They offer Nascar too:

214b5e5dcd62896.jpg
214b5e5dcdae389.jpg
214b5e5dcd00e19.jpg
And yes, almost cracked the skull with that grin... had a few beers afterwards :3rd::3rd::clap:

214b5e60bd4870a.jpg
214b5e60bca537c.jpg