making the change

brngrhd

this is coming out
vette145.jpg

and this is going in
30226-KIT_600.jpg

on top of this
hly-300-5_w.jpg

I have to pick up the EFI from FedEx in the am :)

Oooooh I am jeleous. Keep the pics coming!

Yes, please, that is interesting, it looks as if the thing has 4 injectors pissing below the throttle blades, am I correct?? like to see a some good shots of that t-body setup....looks interesting...

:drink:

yes they do shoot it in below the t-body.... I talked for an hour and 15 min with the guy there lots of good info..... I'll post more later.

Why wouldn't you want to go with true port injection instead? If you were spraying below the throttle bodies would uneven fuel distribution occur? Wouldn't you be better off going with a manifold like that but setup for true port injection and then use a 4 barrel throttle body or a elbow and say a 58mm throttle body? Cool setup though thats for sure.

Why wouldn't you want to go with true port injection instead? If you were spraying below the throttle bodies would uneven fuel distribution occur? Wouldn't you be better off going with a manifold like that but setup for true port injection and then use a 4 barrel throttle body or a elbow and say a 58mm throttle body? Cool setup though thats for sure.

Yes you would normally have issues with just shooting it below but they spray it at an angle and it hits this metal plug and that shoots it in to the path of the in coming air. I"ll take pics in a bit.... All i can tell you is i talked at length with fellow vette guy who works there and he assured me that with all the testing they have done this thing has awesome distribution they tested it with 8 wide band o2's and 8 EGT's

As far as why this over a multi port setup..... It would come down to money..... I got this kit new for $1400. Well that and I know that this intake will fit under the hood and I won't have to try to plumb my fogger system around the injectors. :)

Funny, I"m so used to seeing rails go fore/aft on a engine, I never thought of them going lateral.....so that thing looks slicker than snot on a brass doorknob....

:devil::nuts: