Complete '69 Gauge Set and More

vette427sbc

Speedo, Tach, Fuel, and Water still available
Complete set of gauges out of a '69 corvette. Can sell individually or as a set. Also have other parts related to gauges. All gauges that I say work were working in the car right before I pulled them out a week ago. None of these have been sitting.

All gauges are very nice condition. Great for a driver. I took very high quality pictures to show every imperfection, but please realize that they look almost perfect to the naked eye. All numbering/lettering is green except where noted. Hard to tell in the pictures the difference between the green and white.

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING
E-mail me at [email protected] or post here with questions. I may be flexible with some of the prices.

Water temp gauge- $15
Do not know if it works, but looks nice.

DSCF1047.jpg
DSCF1048.jpg

Fuel level- $35
Works fine. Must have been replaced at one point since the lettering is white, not green

DSCF1049.jpg
DSCF1050.jpg

Ammeter- $35
Works fine

DSCF1051.jpg
DSCF1052.jpg

Oil Pressure- $35
Works Fine

DSCF1053.jpg
DSCF1054.jpg

Clock- $15
Does not work. Face and needles in very nice condition

DSCF1045.jpg
DSCF1046.jpg

Speedometer- $75
Nice condition. Face and needle in great condition. Includes all lenses for turn signal and brights indicators (Not faded). Trip-meter will not reset. Odometer works. Needle sticks on occasion- Not sure if this is from the cable or actual speedo. Very minor surface rust on the housing

DSCF1059.jpg
DSCF1060.jpg

Tachometer- $45
Nice condition. Works, but the needle bounces. Face and needle in great condition. Includes all lenses for turn signal and parking brake indicators (Not faded). The housing was modified to fit a shift light inside (shift light not included). Everything works as it should without it, and has no fitment problems. You cannot tell anything was modified when it is installed.

DSCF1056.jpg

Note the bulge on the right side for the shift light circuit board:
DSCF1058.jpg

Gauge lens and backing plate- $20
Nice condition. Very minor surface rust on edges of the backing plate. Lens has small swirl marks and minimal scratches.

DSCF1055.jpg

Tach-drive cable- $10
Only 1 year old. Very nice condition. Does not bind

DSCF1061.jpg

Last edited: