Heater blower relay

On my '72 it was located on the a/c box just above the header, a 4 wire plug in, from the orange wire at the fuse and heavy wire to the motor, purple I think, then a black ground then a control wire...the case was silver about 2x1x1.5"....plug on bottom two screws.....even without a/c the relay shuld be the same, but I dunno the location.....

On my '72 it was located on the a/c box just above the header, a 4 wire plug in, from the orange wire at the fuse and heavy wire to the motor, purple I think, then a black ground then a control wire...the case was silver about 2x1x1.5"....plug on bottom two screws.....even without a/c the relay shuld be the same, but I dunno the location.....
Yes that is where I thought it was but the one I was sent is square shaped and the plugs are different.
I guess they sent me the wrong one,

It's a pretty standard parts house relay for years now, used on many GM cars with ONE variation, the thin black wire is a ground, and has to be fastened under the mount metal of the relay for other cars...as it goes to the metal body, normally in it's intended application...

AS I RECALL, the rest of the wiring is pretty close to identical...even the plug...

:cool: