pics from Outlaw cigar vette show

kwplot34

Heart Attack
Sorry i did not take pics of all the cars that were present,but i did manage to get some nice shots though, Enjoy :thumbs:

101_0603.jpg

101_0604.jpg

101_0605.jpg

101_0606.jpg

101_0607.jpg

101_0608.jpg

101_0609.jpg

101_0610.jpg

101_0611.jpg

It was in North KC today,i met up with TimAT and we cruised over there for a few hours and met some other guys we know,while they were all standing aroung BSing about cars,i kept myself busy taking pics of some very nice girls with my car :D

Yes it was a beautiful day today,no rain :rain: no high winds,and the scenery was out standing :cool: I'm going to a show tommorow it's on the sqaure in Kearney and i hope there is some nice scenery there too :sweat:

Hey Tim are you going to go tommorow?

Yes it was a beautiful day today,no rain :rain: no high winds,and the scenery was out standing :cool: I'm going to a show tommorow it's on the sqaure in Kearney and i hope there is some nice scenery there too :sweat:

Hey Tim are you going to go tommorow?

I'll see you guys Weds. Should be in Muskogee Tuesday.:sweat:

I'll see you guys Weds. Should be in Muskogee Tuesday.:sweat:

I thought after seeing those pic's :eek:that you might get here a little faster :loveletter:

The weather is suppose to be nice on Wed:thumbs: lets hope the forecast stays that way.

BTW how many 8x10 glossys do you want,Tim ordered one of each
:lol::lol::lol:

It was in North KC today,i met up with TimAT and we cruised over there for a few hours and met some other guys we know,while they were all standing aroung BSing about cars,i kept myself busy taking pics of some very nice girls with my car :D

Was just curious. As soon as we can get the house here in Florida sold, we're moving to Smithville.

Was just curious. As soon as we can get the house here in Florida sold, we're moving to Smithville.

Smithville lake is just a 10 min drive away,i live between there and kearney off of 92,it's a nice area out here you should like it :1st:

How is it that I always get left out of these conversations? :crylol: What did I not go with you ? :cussing: I must be the ugly girlfriend that you take out when you don't have anyone better. I have feelings too ya know:D:D

How is it that I always get left out of these conversations? :crylol: What did I not go with you ? :cussing: I must be the ugly girlfriend that you take out when you don't have anyone better. I have feelings too ya know:D:D

Sorry Todd, Yes Todd met me at a gas station (in his truck) and followed me over to Tims house where we followed Tim to the show :drink:

Now if you would quite tinkering with that vette and put it back together so you can take it to some of these shows. want me to send you some glossy
8x10's of the girls too :friends:

NICE SHOTS!!! And the cars are nice too!!!...

Good seeing you and Hammerhead today up in Kearney! Some pretty nice Vettes there too.

Probably see you quite a bit this summer... Remember next weekend is Belton and Liberty...

Let the CRUZIN begin!!!

:)