Help needed...

saudivette

Clueless In Sandland
I've been looking around for a set of Edelbrock Idle Mixture Screws, #1496. I've found a couple of sets on eBay for $12 (or more) then they want at least that much again to ship them to New York. I found one place that only wanted $6 for a set but $34 for shipping?!?!?!

I would have thought that shipping on something like that should run around a dollar or 2 so could I trouble someone to try and source a set and then ship them to my address in New York please? You'd need to have a PayPal account so I could give you the money back though. As it is, I'll need to pay another $15 this end once they arrive, so it fairly shits me having to fork out at least $25 before they even leave the US.

Anyone up to the "challenge"? Any help would be appreciated...

Wayne I will go over to napa and see if I can get a set on monday.
Should be able to order them Will let you Know.
Thanks mate, I appreciate it. Do you have a PayPal account? I bought some books on TH700 a few weeks ago from a seller on eBay, charged me $4 for shipping and when they finally arrived, shipping stamp on the envelope said .38c :cussing:

They're for my 750 Edelbrock Gene. One of mine will draw blood if you prick your finger, the other looks like a broken crayon...

Thanks mate, I appreciate it. Do you have a PayPal account? I bought some books on TH700 a few weeks ago from a seller on eBay, charged me $4 for shipping and when they finally arrived, shipping stamp on the envelope said .38c :cussing:

They're for my 750 Edelbrock Gene. One of mine will draw blood if you prick your finger, the other looks like a broken crayon...

thought I must have had some Qjet idle screws...but can't fine them now....

damn garage is a disaster, no, worse, really....

:crutches::mad::devil:

Yep.. there on the way you will see shipping on the package.the package was .97
I hope this takes care of your carb. If you need any thing let me know

Darrow