Twin turbos vette

DPC Racing

Did you ever get your 82 vette running,you were doing some very cool work on it last time I saw it.
Thanks DPC Racing

Unfortunately it's in about the same state as it was last time I posted about it on CF :(

I'm stuck, I'm waiting for rear wheel bearing fork threaded sleeves from moonlight machine LOL ;) hahahahahaaaa apparently they didn't pay the electricity bill and the lights aren't on @ night...can't see what they're machining with only a little moonlight :D

My car has cobwebs too :D it even has a friendly spider friend that made it's home there.

They got a thing here called a Brown Recluse spider.....the Doc told me some years ago that it was what hit me when my right elbow swelled up about 3x the size...took a slash and burn to drain it....

:flash:

you could take the headers and turbo off and send them to me to run :)

oh man i thought it was a big block.... i would love to find manifolds like that for my big block.

Firebirds and Vettes. Cool combo. I had no idea you were into those too. What's going on with those?

Damn Marck I thought you'd have that bad boy just about done by now, and I thought I was slow with my project...You got me beat hands down. :) Have you fired it up yet? If not, take a vid and post it when you do. I'm dyin' to hear it.