Built in the basement Lamborghini Countach

BBShark

Garage Monkey
Staff member
Ken Imhoff built thiis Lamborghini Countach replica from scratch. There are no genuine Lambo parts on it. Every body panel (.062 aluminum), the frame, suspension, he even made the wheels.

This guy has serious skills (take a look at some of the video's at the bottom of the page)!

http://www.kiengineering.com/History.php

fall_small_4_cpkc.jpg

17 years. What amazing effort and skills. Can you imagine the satisfaction the first time he drove it around the block? I wonder how long the grin on his face lasted?

17 years. What amazing effort and skills. Can you imagine the satisfaction the first time he drove it around the block? I wonder how long the grin on his face lasted?

I thought I was a dedicated hotrodder, shit, I can't hold a candle to THAT guy.....

:flash:

I would be scared to death to drive it around the masses.:sweat:

Didn't he win the E-Bay motors master contest? :1st: I came in the top 10 btw, but he deserved to win. Even though my body style is cooler IMHO, but I didn't make my body. Well, not most of it.

Didn't he win the E-Bay motors master contest? :1st: I came in the top 10 btw, but he deserved to win. Even though my body style is cooler IMHO, but I didn't make my body. Well, not most of it.

YO mamma and pappa made YO body......:drink::rolleyes: