Parts washer...

I have a shallow 22x25 kitchen sink tearout off a jobsite, with a butcher block counter top, drains into a 5 gallon bucket with a hole cut in the top cover to solve evap problems....and a recirc pump to the topside....solvent could be most anything hands....gasoline through min spirits....

these daze it's a storage unit for crap...I wash crap off in the drive in a much larger HD black plastic concrete mixing pan....once again...from gasoline to MEK to lacquer thinner, to alky....

:crutches:

Gene some how I knew you would say gas ... I just quit smoking a month ago and don't want to start smoking and running around on fire.

Hey that's my oil cooler lines LOL No wonder I always get squeeky clean parts LOL

And with my cooking abilities sometimes I have to put the dishes in the parts washer to get them clean.......

(I have mineral spirits, bought at the NAPA store in mine)

Last edited:
What are you guys using in your parts washer?

It's called Cascade....

214ae122458b623.jpg
Looks like the same thing I use Karsten. I swapped the guts out of my original passenger side mirror on Wednesday and put them into my new shell, then threw the original shell into the dishwasher. Christine said to me later that my mirror was washed but there was still some crap inside and did I want her to run it through again :D

And with my cooking abilities sometimes I have to put the dishes in the parts washer to get them clean.......

Wife does the cooking, which is a GOOD thing, we are alive.....

more for HER sake than mine, I"m sure.....:bump::goodevil: