750 vac speed demon,heat shield,Lars fuel line,700r4 bracketry,fuel rail,1/2 spacer

bobs77vet

I hate to sell this but time to get ready for the next project.....here it is a 750 vac secondary speed demon tuned by Lars, fuel rail, custom Lars fuel line, 1/2" phenolic spacer, custom made stainless steel heat shield, and BTO 700r4 bracketry and accelerator bracketry. carb is jetted to 78 and 85 and was tuned to my 350 with fuelie heads, and an xe268h, it runs great (i replaced it with a Lars built Qjet when i moved to VA most urban county).

how about $500 with a $20 shipping allowance

IMG_3720.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

IMG_3723.jpg

IMG_3724.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3727.jpg

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

Hi Bob, I vividly remember several years ago you and I fighting with tuning these demon carbs. lol. I finally have mine running pretty darn good, but the prospect of grabbing one that has been tuned by the master is appealing.

Did you still get the rich smelling idle fumes after Lars tuned it, cause I still get that, but my plugs look very good.

From any speed I can nail mine and all she does is go; idle is good and she will start right up cold or hot so you can understand why I am hesitant to change anything. I really want the fuel line, bow tie brackets and the reassurance that it was tuned by lars (that should be worth the money right?) Can you tell me what Lars did to the carb besides jetting?

What would you do?

Last edited: