PDA

View Full Version : Boss motorsport rims, price is right

Billsvette
09-19-2009, 12:52 AM
Just thought i would tell of a rim thats fits our cars, c3 owners.And the price is great.I bought off ebay for $650.00, i love them.they are a foose nitrous look alike.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Twin_Turbo
09-19-2009, 08:10 AM
Nice buddy of mine has those on a suburban :)

Will you lower your car a bit?

Billsvette
09-19-2009, 02:17 PM

Yes,i have already done it alittle on the back,but need to buy a longer bolt to get it a little lower.Right now it sets even with the front.

Twin_Turbo
09-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Cut half a front coil, that'll get it right

MYBAD79
09-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Are these 8X18 front and 9.5X18 rear ?? What's the backspacing or offset on these ?

greg75vette
09-24-2009, 06:19 PM

:cry::cool: That truck is nice. That's the color scheme to my father's baby, '71 GMC 'burb.

Love these rims. I'll be the market for them within a year (I hope), and I'll keep these in mind.

Billsvette
09-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Are these 8X18 front and 9.5X18 rear ?? What's the backspacing or offset on these ?

4.5 bs front,and 5.0 bs rear.The rear fits perfect,couldnt be any better fit.The front is inward a little ,but all you have to do is get a spacer for it.i bought a 3/8 billet spacer from summit racing for cheap.Ive had no problems with them at all,i love them,plus the price of the wheels were good too.

greg75vette
09-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Are you running a sway bar in the rear? Are you clearing it if you are?

Billsvette
09-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Are you running a sway bar in the rear? Are you clearing it if you are?

No sway bar,everything clears,except you will have to relocate your e-brake bracket to the top of the swing arm or just not use it.you would have to do this with any 18 inch wheel.

MYBAD79
09-25-2009, 03:58 AM

4.5 bs front,and 5.0 bs rear.The rear fits perfect,couldnt be any better fit.The front is inward a little ,but all you have to do is get a spacer for it.i bought a 3/8 billet spacer from summit racing for cheap.Ive had no problems with them at all,i love them,plus the price of the wheels were good too.

I looked at their chrome rims on Ebay, didn't see 9.5" rims with 3" or 4" BS... trying to fill my 2" flares without spacer/adapter... I might give these guys a call :D