Good information-packed website

JPhil

Huh?
My buddy Wes found this while seeking answers to his launch-steer problems.
Lot of really good info here about steering & suspension. They are into circle track racing but there's bound to be something here for everyone. I have not had time to explore the site very much, but am impressed enough to post it here. Check out the tech stuff in 'documents' .

http://www.woodwardsteering.com/

(And just as an aside, especially for you European guys, if you want to get an idea what Wyoming looks like, look down toward the bottom of their site to the shop photo and click the Google (or whatever the fuck it is) thing in the corner and start following the roads.....

My guestimate is it's a later summer evening, about 8:00 o'clock or so (20:00 hours?)--sun just disappearing--, about 75*F (24*C) at the moment, but cooling off quickly now after a very hot dry day. It was at least 85*F (31*C) a few hours ago, in a couple more hours by 11PM (21:00) it'll be 65* (19*C)...Time to fire up the engine, take it out for a test ride, see how it runs before it gets too dark, still got 30-40 minutes or so before we need headlites...
It's pretty archetypical American West.....It may give you an inkling of why so many of us think the way we do....)

Last edited: