Hey Jsup

Twin_Turbo

Der Maulwurf
Still selling injectors? Looking for some 24s but not the crappy multecs I have now. Whatcha got?

The fat ones are the multecs (oem) I want those gone.

I HAD a set of 24s in there before, and well you know of my idle problems, the new Bosch set is just fine, for the vette....them fat blue ones were from 5-0 motorsports some years earlier....

I dunno if you read this, but I had a 318 Dodge van here for work, some idiot has yellow skinny injectors in there, ran for shit, finally put in the light Blue fat ones that were in the vette, the van ran fine after that, I shitcanned the yellow ones....figgered some nitwit got some junk and didn't know the diff on flow ratings.....that engine was SO jury rigged it was not funny, Tim seen it...
So far it's running fine....

:shocking:

YES!! Sorry for the delay. I have been MIA on a number of boards....

In fact, what I have been working on is the expansion of the product line, we will carry fuel cells, fuel fittings, lines, pumps, regulators, throttle bodies, fuel rails, sensors both custom and off the shelf, and intake modifications, porting and adding bungs. I'm up in air about CAI, but it is fuel related.

We are working on NOS kits with Steve Johnson, a legend in NOS, and Turbo/Super charged applications.

We have been doing well and I have been putting all the money back into the company to provide better services and products for you guys. I hired a REAL web designer, and have been working with him diligently. If you wanted to design a fuel system from scratch, every single piece you will need to build an EFI system will be on our site.

I apologize for not being around much here, or anywhere for that matter, in the past couple weeks. But I am working diligently to bring the right products and services to you guys. We are ONLY doing fuel system and related components. Form the fuel cell, to the intake valve. Not touching heads or anything else.

Anyway, yes, I have 24s. Let me know if you want rebuilt or new.

Shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it.

Last edited: