Found out a old friend workes on C6R chassis!

SCCA VETTE

I seen a old friend that I had not seen in 18 years this weekend. Come to find out he works on a LeMans racing team and builds chassis for Pratt & Miller racing. It was awsome looking at all the different race car chassis that he has worked on and still works on. He also was showing me all the jigs for the Trans Am race cars he has built and the jigs for the chassis on the Salleen race cars. He was working on some crowd control barriers for Ferrarri while I was there.

I was going to make some changes (brake ducts, gauge panel, C5 brake brackets) to my car this winter and he said he would be more than willing to help with whatever I need made. His shop is only about 15 minutes from my house.

Sounds like a great resource for ideas and stuff... Always good to know people with skills, equipment & resources :)

Next time I am over there I will try and get some pics of what he has there. Some of the pieces that he makes for these cars is top notch however some of it seems to have a top notch price to go along with it. He had a radiator there that he was building for some race team and he said the CORE was 3K alone before tanks and in/outlets installed. :amazed: