An important piece of garage equipment installed.

1Michel

Friend of mine is a plumber, he had one of those extra from a job, sooo
had to have it.
The thing even has an automatic battery operated flush drain whatever you call it on it.

I was getting tired of using the garage drain to keep the garage dirt out of the house after a couples of beer.
Next I'm going to connect the water and drain and tile everything.

cool huh?

1804a9c0f2202968.jpg

Last edited:
then the house bathroom will do as usual LOL

The garage is attached to the house, matter of fact, the bathroom is located just behind the wall where I installed the urinal, thats where I took the water line for it.

this is mostly for processed beer overflow.

Is it protected from freezing? A Flushometer that has frozen & burst is a real drag to come home to! But that is a great piece of equipment for the shop.....I still just use the alley......

(& I say it needs a genuine official 'real' NCRS sticker in it!)
(The outlaw NCRS sticker is for the beer fridge....)

oh yeah the garage is heated just like the house. -25 outside last winter and we were working in the garage in T shirts.

I used to hate the heating bill on my Maryland garage....just one bay worth....

and it seldom was zero F out....mostly in the +20s.....

:crutches:

Is it protected from freezing? A Flushometer that has frozen & burst is a real drag to come home to! But that is a great piece of equipment for the shop.....I still just use the alley......

:rofl:Stick it close to the bottom and use it as a target!

:rofl:Stick it close to the bottom and use it as a target![/QUOTE]

Now thats the best one I heard, Just might do that!
Hey if I use a CF sticker, am I going to be banned from theyre forum???

Only one way to find out. Hold your 'weapon' with one hand, a camera in the other, take a pic while in the act, post it there and wait for the reaction. I think that would be hilarious.

Ha! I didn't envision him getting a shot of everything,

me neither, this is getting scary.....

Hey I see you from Lindenhurst, last year I delivered 2 or 3 loads of beer a week at Boening Brothers on rt 109 just across the street from the speed shop there.

Did you work there or deliver to them? I know Boening Brothers decently well. My friend and future brother in law both worked there years ago (at different times). I pass pretty close to there every day on my way to work. I drive up Wellwood ave almost entirely in my commute. It's a small world :bounce: