1981 corvette black seats $350 OBO

jsssgrl1209

Banned
I will be buying new racing seats for my corvette next week. So my stock seats will be for sale.

They were just reupholstered 2 years ago and are in good shape. There are no rips or tears in the seat material at all.
One seam is starting to stretch on the drivers seat. It is not easy to see unless you look for it.
I took a picture of the seats and the seam that is pulling apart. It is not torn just not as tight as new.

These seats are 28 years old, have 28 year old foam have 28 year old seat backs and 28 year old sliders. They are nice and would be great for a daily driver. The frame sliders are included in the sale. The 3rd pic if you look closely you will see the seam that is stretched. I jump in and out of my corvette like a Madman. I highly doubt that the seam will tear any time soon.
thum_11074a9a091730f66.jpgthum_11074a9a092b532db.jpgthum_11074a9a094544947.jpg

I am not going to run these seats back n forth to the post office for shipping quotes. That is just crazy. I will charge a flat rate of 100.00 Shipping should not be that expensive, so what I will do is charge you the 100 for shipping refund the left over shipping money with the seats.

:friends: Be my friend.. buy my shit!

I figured I would let you guys have first crack at these seats. If I dont sell these in the next week or two. I will list them on ebay and guarantee they will sell fast. I have sold a different set of 81 seats and got 375 for them.

Last edited: