Jeep box/rack

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
Apparently the steering ratio is very similar between the Jeep box conversion, and the Grand Am Racks.....

so the question is.....has anyone driven a similar equipped shark with each setup and if so...what did you find????

:bonkers:

Apparently the steering ratio is very similar between the Jeep box conversion, and the Grand Am Racks.....

so the question is.....has anyone driven a similar equipped shark with each setup and if so...what did you find????

My buddy put the Jeep set-up in his Vette and ever since then, (he tells me) it seems like his Vette has a mind of its own. All the car wants to do is turn hard when it sees a dirt road, steer right through a big puddle, and get muddy all the time. :lol::lol:

My buddy put the Jeep set-up in his Vette and ever since then, (he tells me) it seems like his Vette has a mind of its own. All the car wants to do is turn hard when it sees a dirt road, steer right through a big puddle, and get muddy all the time. :lol::lol:

Well one thing for sure, with all this damn incessant rain, no problem finding a puddle, or a whole freeking FLOOD zone for that matter....

I have not driven a C3 with a rack or the Jeep box... both seem to be a huge improvement over stock.... The Grand-Am rack conversion seems to be the cheapest option, $400 for the parts and a little cutting and welding....2.75 turns lock to lock.... can't wait to get this thing installed, right now it's sitting on the shelf collecting dust...