OK, mine will be the first....

Stroker-427

....question in this section!!!!!

I like to be "first"........ :nuts:

A new set of 13" brakes are on the way from Keith to my home.....
....and i'm very in trouble selecting the new wheels!

I would like to go with 18" rims...... suggestions?????

The only problem is I like to buy "on shelf" parts..... I reallu hate to waith long time for my new toys!!!!!!:nuts:

I have 18" intro pentias on mine (but no big brakes yet) :)

I went with Centerline 17X10 with 4 inch BS. It is more common to find 9.5 inch. I really considered one of the Torq thrust II's, but you have to end up using a 1/4 to 3/8th spacer on each wheel because the calipers hit the wheels.

The tire choices for 17 inch front are pretty good. 18 inch on the rear.

Is BBS still in business? Last year they filed for bankruptcy, or were about to.

they must have made it then. it was sometime last year, it was big news in the magazines around here and there were some F1 teams who, in case of bankrupty, would have had to find a different supplier (like Avus)

they must have made it then. it was sometime last year, it was big news in the magazines around here and there were some F1 teams who, in case of bankrupty, would have had to find a different supplier (like Avus)

My boss at the race shop packed in a Ferrari F1 while testing in Pheonix 4 March. Anyway as a trophy he brought home what was left of a BBS wheel. Extremely light weight