Gran Prix Pedal Swap

Stpman

I want to swap a 5 sd into my 84 Gran Prix and need to change out the brake pedal to a brake/clutch pedal. I was told this morning thay I can use the pedals from an early S10 just pull the pivot bolt and put in the S10 pedals. Anyone know if this is posible or do I have to find a set of pedals from a Malibu/El Camino etc?

Steve

I've noticed while doing a google search that the 84 GP had the option of coming in a manual tranny. Are there any at a yard, reason I ask is I saw 2 at Standard Auto Wreckers last weekend but wasn't sure the exact year or tranny selection.

Steve, have you tried the GP forum, there are several of them?

I've noticed while doing a google search that the 84 GP had the option of coming in a manual tranny. Are there any at a yard, reason I ask is I saw 2 at Standard Auto Wreckers last weekend but wasn't sure the exact year or tranny selection.

Steve, have you tried the GP forum, there are several of them?

Just been asking around and searching local yards, from what I have read the only G bodys with stick was the Malibu/El Camino most all of the GP/Cutlass/Regal etc had the option of a stick up to 79-80 but after that only a couple models offered it. Haven't tried the GP forum yet ....you got a link?