C4 vs C5-C6 handling differences??

The Artist formerly known as Turbo84
Clinging to my guns and religion in KCMO.
Just curious about any significant suspension geometry differences between C4s and C5/C6 vehicles. I'm aware of the mechanical differences in the rear suspension pieces of the later cars versus the C4, but how about the actual tire movements? Is the C4 wheelbase change during rear bump/jounce a significant detriment? Is there a significant trackwidth difference between these two suspensions during that same bump/jounce? And, what is the front geometry difference between a C4 and a C5/C6? They do all look quite similar at casual glance.
I'm aware of the chassis torsion improvement in the C5/C6, but my question at the moment is directed more towards the actual suspension.

thanks.

I have driven all 3 and the C6 handles better than the C5 even though the susp. is similar. It just feels more nimble.

C5 rear toe control is much better than the c4 one, even though the C4 is much better than the C3 GM did cut corners.

Not sure about the exact differences in the front susp. but the C5/6 have the upper ball joint hanging under the spindle, on top of the arm, the C4 has it the other way around (like the C3). Also, the C5 &6 arms are much bulkier. Looks like they are cast, the C4 stuff is forged.

The big difference in the front suspension is the kingpin angle. C4 has pretty severe angle.

I have driven all 3 and the C6 handles better than the C5 even though the susp. is similar. It just feels more nimble.

C5 rear toe control is much better than the c4 one, even though the C4 is much better than the C3 GM did cut corners.

Not sure about the exact differences in the front susp. but the C5/6 have the upper ball joint hanging under the spindle, on top of the arm, the C4 has it the other way around (like the C3). Also, the C5 &6 arms are much bulkier. Looks like they are cast, the C4 stuff is forged.

I agree smiley. I have been able to drive them all as well. The cars are getting better every year.:nuts: