WTB: 68-75 painted hard top

Snowman

Working on my project car 71 roadster and want to paint the top at same time as the car which is now in primer.

Will be painted HT so don't care about quality of paint job on used top. What matters more is quality of stainless trim, window glass, headliner and fasteners. The more someone has of the whole package, the less I have to get.

I am watching eBay, Paragon wants 1400 for a shell with nothing in it, checking Craig's List in Texas. I will have 2 people looking for me in Carlisle in August but would like to find it before then if I can.

If you can forward a link to [email protected] or have the person call me at 713 907-5289, I'd appreciate it.

Many thanks!

Doug

DAMN, I sold my HT some ~7 years ago for 600 bux, and it was in perfect shape too, packed it up for a guy in midwest somewhere, he sent a trucking company by, he called back saying the paint on it was better than his CAR....

prices have really shot up since then, in this economy, I"m rather surprised....

:amazed:

I can remember buying and selling C3's (2 72's and a 74, all coupes) for about 5-6k each. Had no money then so had to do serial ownership but had I been able to store them, would have made 5-6:1 on my money, doubling at least even with inflation.

Doug

Found a hardtop for 550 plus shipping. In good shape except for paint which I was going to re-do anyway. Anyway I'm good here now.