That C3 rear shock mount L

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
need the pass side used is fine....long as clean shape....

maybe interested in both sides....lower bushings are getting loose, so I know pass side is toast....

:surrender::smash:

I know I have that passenger side shock mount somewhere in my garage. I beat the snot out of my driver's side and destroyed it, then cut the strut rod on the passenger side... I ordered two new shock mounts and installed those... the old passenger side shock mount must be in one of the boxes.... I might be able to look for it tomorrow after work, if I can find it it's yours....

I know I have that passenger side shock mount somewhere in my garage. I beat the snot out of my driver's side and destroyed it, then cut the strut rod on the passenger side... I ordered two new shock mounts and installed those... the old passenger side shock mount must be in one of the boxes.... I might be able to look for it tomorrow after work, if I can find it it's yours....

I send you some bux for it, my local vette shop friend seems to have shut down .....gates locked, 3 acres of vettes just setting, phone goes unanswered.....lights on in daytime, but the layer of dust from all the rain, no action in the yard for a LONG time now....several months...all them vettes just setting nuttin' happening....

:hissyfit::gurney: