List of unusual deaths

:shocking::shocking::shocking:

All sorts of ways to go...wonder about some really famous names on the obverse side of the equation...born from crazy circumstances....

which can mean anything really....dirt poor, unwed mother, strange background to make it toally in another world/society....

the winners, in other words....

:shocking::shocking:

Marck,

please take note of the first line:

"458 BC: Aeschylus, greek playwright, was killed when an eagle dropped a live tortoise on him, mistaking his bald head for a stone. The tortoise survived.[1] "

Last edited:
This one sounds painful!

2007: Jennifer Strange, a 28-year-old woman from Sacramento, died of water intoxication while trying to win a Wii console in a KDND 107.9 "The End" radio station's "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest, which involved drinking large quantities of water without urinating. She placed second in the contest

1927: J.G. Parry-Thomas, a Welsh racing driver, was decapitated by his car's drive chain which, under stress, snapped and whipped into the cockpit. He was attempting to break his own Land speed record which he had set the previous year. Despite being killed in the attempt, he succeeded in setting a new record of 171 mph.[53]

Now that would be a cool way to go out--quick, dramatic, doing what ya love but freak the shit out of people........:yahoo:

1_61_wood320.jpg

A city worker died after falling into a wood chipper while trimming trees in Inglewood, Calif., MyFOXLA.com reported.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating the incident as an industrial accident, the station reported.

They are looking for people who may have seen the accident.

The victim was not identified, the station reported.

and then theres this:amazed:

1974: Christine Chubbuck, an American television news reporter, committed suicide during a live broadcast on July 15. At 9:38 AM, 8 minutes into her talk show, on WXLT-TV in Sarasota, Florida, she drew out a revolver and shot herself in the head

2008; Liverpoodle, a pussy footed forum antagonist, decided to decapitate himself with his oddball front air dam when another member of a corvette forum (a stunningly handsome man at that) made light of his choices. Liverpoodle family members had no idea that the air dam would some day be used in such a morbid way. One loved one was quoted as saying, "I hated that damn dam from the day he put it on but I had no idea that it would become the very tool of his self destruction". Another disgruntled loved one muttered, "None of us had the heart to tell him how ugly some of his choices were on his car and despite the sad way in which this happened, at least the air dam is now off the car and our family's humiliation will be alleviated.........and yes, we will remove the rear bugshield before putting the car up for auction".

Last edited:
Dude, you have a very serious problem. I dont care that you dont like my car, because funnily enough I built it for me, in respect to some of the great historic race cars. Where as you opened your wallet, bought the stuff of the shelf (well from F Gregg) threw on some big wheels and feel like you did something special, sorry 69MyWay did it before you...and better!

:smash::hi:

Dude, you have a very serious problem. I dont care that you dont like my car, because funnily enough I built it for me, in respect to some of the great historic race cars. Where as you opened your wallet, bought the stuff off the shelf (well from F Gregg) threw on some big wheels, had someone put it together, rave about your own car under different names and feel like you did something special, sorry 69MyWay did it before you...and better!

Does a rear bugshield catch more bugs than a front bugshield? I give you credit for trying something new but how does it really work? Did you know that the real race cars often smelled like urine in the interior due to race stress? Do you pee in your car for the purpose of authenticity? If not, why make it ugly because a race car had a whopper front air dam and rear bugshield?

Liverpoodle, let it be known that you jumped all over me for no reason on the Digital Vettes forum but now you are crying to the mods because of the retaliation you received here. Whaaaaaa!! Whaaaaaa!!:cry: Can we get a diaper change over here?

Last edited:
I don't care what happened @ DC or anywhere else. This has got to stop now, like turtle said..take it to the chat, pm, email whatever! Want to show off? Post about your car, what you have done... this is a tech site, not BS central!