C3 Electric Headlight Actuator

Holy Shit!

The ECPB Electric Wiper Door Actuator is available for $1,349.95

I hope that's for both.

Yeah, I know, pretty salty. I saw what they had come up with. This is something that could fabricated fairly easily. Not sure what electric servos cost but the rest looked like some pieces of angle with a few holes drilled. You would need some wiring and a switch. How about you buy one so we can make a pattern off of it? :wink:

I went lo profile Camaro bulbs, fixed ....hell with all that crap....now IF there wasn't a dear deer in my lights that night, maybe I would have mounted the camaro bulbs in the stock setup and done a similar type install....definatly not the round bug eyes that look stupid these daze.....

as for the wiper door, I should sue for rights...whatever....I did that whole thing many years ago...first the intermittent operation (no, not from a bad wiring job, cynics) but it worked with the sucky vacuum mechanism....

Chris McDonald, a friend who used to live down the road a piece, he gave me a old linear actuator he had, and it went into my wiper door, after a 6 pack I sketched up a schematic/wiring diagram for the controller on that....
his site is www.mcspeed.com and his install with a bit of junkyard search will cost you no where in hell near any kilobuck.....
worked right the first time, and I even wired it stone sober....how many of you guys can do THAT????
Chris' site deals with headlights, I just expanded on his concept and did the wiper door instead.....
:shocking::shocking::yahoo::flash:

Last edited: