C4 power seat ???'s

6 way seat movement and if you have all the options you have adjsutable side supports (motorized) and lumbar/bags. They are very comfy and really hold you tight. i actually like them better than C5 seats.

They do, but the gearboxes in the tracks don't. They're made from questionable plastic and they break. Both the seats in my 90 don't work when it comes to 6 way power, the boxes grind and no one sells them separately. Only rebuilt tracks for crazy money (someone apparently has nos or new gearboxes to rebuild the cores with...but isn't selling to the public)

If the lumbar pump craps out, it's usually the diaphragm. A 50 cent pair of rubber gloves will be all you need to fix them (cut new diaphragms out of)

Obviously every person is different, but I found my '87 seats to be way too narrow for me, actually hurt my hip joints after just 2 hrs in them....

yet another reason I sold the car....

:hi:

I had the car out for a few hours today. The seat is definitely too high. I am going to remove the seat tracks and mount the seat directly to the floor as so many others have done. I have the same issues, 6'2", long torso etc...
But I do like the seat - a definite improvement over the C3 seat.

Are there any universal sliders out there that will get these seats closer to the floor? The only solution I can see is to cut and channel the C4 seat base to work like the C3 seat base.