would you like a burger ??

I could eat 2, looks tasty...giving me the muncies! Considering one of those tiny mickey d burgers is around $4 here, that thing would cost $50 easily..... :amazed:

If the exchange rate for kilos vs pounds is going the same way as euros vs dollars, you'll be down to 160 in no time!:rolleyes:

edit: woops, I mean up to 350!

Last edited:
that bar is only 5mi from my house in westland(where i live) michigan. haven't been there yet but you've got 1hr to eat the whole thing including ALL the trimmings. theres another hamburger joint thats quite similar in pencilvania. i'd be full just eating the onions/tomatoes/lettuce n the bun

So, you have your tasty juicy burger and you eat the veggies? :huh::bonkers::bounce:

You know that vegetarians are a major contributor to global warming, right ??? EAT YOUR MEAT !!!! :lol::lol:

You know that vegetarians are a major contributor to global warming, right ??? EAT YOUR MEAT !!!! :lol::lol:

Yeh, it's all them extra greenhouse gasses, or is that green gasses in the house?? whatever......same thing.....

:zzz::3rd::bounce::quote:

So, you have your tasty juicy burger and you eat the veggies? :huh::bonkers::bounce:

no i loathe veggies, i'm just saying i'd get full eating all the condiments that go on that monster burger let alone the bun n meat. them burgers take like a 1/2hr to 45 min to make n cook up! i'm a meat n potatoes guy.

Last edited:
I'm 250 pounds and I bet I could kill that burger WITH the trimmings. Then I'd be browsing the menu for the MAIN COURSE :lol:

Yeh, it's all them extra greenhouse gasses, or is that green gasses in the house?? whatever......same thing.....

:zzz::3rd::bounce::quote:

yeah... we've gotta kill those cows before they fart too much and damage the ozone stuff with all that methane outa their buttz.......